15% off Recipes for Repair
Recipes for Repair is award winning, whole foods cookbook featuring over 180 delicious recipes that are specific to the successful MD-developed anti-inflammatory diet. www.recipesforrepair.com
About Recipes for Repair
• Part I discusses inflammation, describes how it negatively impact health, and includes a chronic inflammation self-assessment tool.
• Part II describes the four-phase Lyme Inflammation Diet, created by Kenneth B. Singleton, MD, MPH, including food guidelines, the importance of eating organic, how to read nutrition labels, and more.
• Part III covers preparing for and implementing the diet. Of the 182 recipes, 161 are dairy-free, 136 are egg-free, 155 are vegetarian, 111 are Paleo-compliant and all 182 are gluten-free!
• “Best of Show” — 29th annual NHCC juried exhibition
• Bronze Medal Winner — Living Now Book Awards
• Finalist — USA Best Book Awards
"Recipes for Repair is an insider’s menu for healing. Thoughtfully curated with an eye toward ease of implementation, these recipes are some of the most powerful tools in the anti-inflammatory kit. As a holistic physician with a nutrition-based practice, I couldn’t recommend this resource more!" – Kelly Brogan, MD • New York Times Best selling author of "A Mind of your Own"
"Food-based healing is possible, and Recipes for Repair is a wonderful resource to help you accomplish your healing goals in a way that’s highly satisfying to all of your senses. Gail Piazza and Laura Piazza do a masterful job of developing dozens of delicious and beautifully presented recipes based on the principles of the diet." – Kenneth B. Singleton MD, MPH • Creator of the diet featured in the book and author of "The Lyme Disease Solution"
"It was amazing how I lost 33 pounds with just getting my the inflammation and hormones back in line. Following the diet is a piece of cake with all your delicious recipes! My husband enjoys them as well. Up until now I'd been making two meals, one for him and one for me. Not anymore. Thanks!" – Judy W.
"Hubby & I have followed the Phases and finally reached Phase 4 now. He is feeling WAY better and has lost 20 pounds so far. He even cancelled the rheumatology appointment he had set up in September. All our friends notice how much better he is feeling and moving and we've been explaining how your recipe book has been so helpful!" – Cylyn